Is your doctor or nurse unsure how to use NaturalCycles? Well, we’re here to help you, help them make the most out of our service. Why? Because information about your unique cycles could help medical professionals answer important questions associated with your reproductive and sexual health.
Accurately tracking menstruation and ovulation, provides powerful information. For instance:
– Period and ovulation tracking, could help diagnose and/or manage conditions like PCOS, a endocrine system disorder that can affect both of these cyclical events.
– Tracking menstrual cycle characteristics can help understand a woman’s fertile potential and odds of conceiving on a cycle-to-cycle basis.
– Specific information about a woman’s cycle, such as PMS symptoms that women can enter in ‘Notes’, can also help a physician make a diagnosis or evaluate treatment for endometriosis, a condition that affects the tissue lining the uterus.
Fertility tracking with NaturalCycles can also help determine:
– If a woman is pregnant,
– When exactly she got pregnant and therefore improve predictions for due dates
– Offer insights into the health of the fetus in the first trimester.
FACT: Did you know that NaturalCycles notifies a user to seek medical advise if the algorithm captures low temperatures at the early stages of pregnancy? This is because low temperatures indicate insufficient progesterone levels to support the early development of a fetus.
The information medical professionals can obtain from a user’s calendar and statistics are as follows:
– Number of anovulatory cycles
– Average ovulation day and variation
– Cycle regularity
– Cycle length and variation
– Phase length (Follicular and Luteal)
– Temperature in each phase
– Cover line temperature
– Temperature fluctuations
– Time and length of menstruation
If you have any further questions or want to share your experience we’d love to hear from you so please comment or get in touch via email@example.com
The NaturalCycles Team